Monday 17 June 2013

And so it all begins

Today is the first day of GSOC, and dutifully I got up at 8am to start working at 9. I have spent all of the day outlining my design in a bit more detail. Since I will write a message to the list about this, I shall not go into more detail here.

Instead, let me explain how I intend to document my progress. Namely, I will write a blog post every day that I work, explaining very shortly what it is that I did. This is not intended to be a complete summary at all, it might just be a fun thing I noticed, or a "milestone" in my implementation, or whatever. I want to keep the amount of time I invest in these posts very short, say less than 10min (which is why I am already typing like a madman ...).

Additionally, every Friday I will send an email to the list, documenting in more detail my actual progress throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment